Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Review: I Don't Like It!!!

I've been a fan of NYX Cosmetics for a LOOOONG time! They're products are amazing; especially their eye/ brow stuff. HUGE fan! But I recently purchased something that I belive to be less than satisfactory and that is their HD Studio Photogenic Foundation:
I admit, the name drew me in! When I saw the "HD" I immediately associated it with Makeup Forever's HD Foundation )which btw, is PHENOMENAL!) I was so excited to try this when I got home. 
Things immediately turned sour when I realized that someone had switched the packaging and the color that I got was much too light for me, but being the magyver that Iam, decided to mix it with another NYX foundation that I had ( which I had absolutely no prblem with)
All was well until I started to layer the foundation on. It almost IMMEDIATELY started to look chalky!
Also, it made my skin look VERY dry.
Overall, NOT A FAN!!! I will definitely not be purchasing this again!
My recomendation: Steer clear of this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment